How I got a chance to let digital marketing be my future career

0


a journey to the world of digital marketing

From now the beginning of my journey as a digital marketer starts. Well, it was about 7 years ago when I first studied it in my college. It was a rare field in that time as companies were used to ordinary marketing. Digital marketing was very new. I didn’t notice the chance in that time. But I always kept an eye on it and wanted it to be my career, especially social media platforms. I entered my career life as a sales rep. even though I was making a progress and reached the senior level, I didn’t feel that this is what I meant to work or be and do. My hobby was writing novels and poetic ideas. I wanted to make a career shift and leave the retail field and start using my skills in computer and writing together. One day, I figured out that I can use all the sum of this energy and thought to make a living from it. Not only this. But to make a life expanding career level in marketing. I didn’t know what to do. I was in leak of guidance, enough knowledge, without sources. I found an ad on youtube that talks about a scholarship in marketing. I thought it would be great to give it a shot. This is when I started learning digital marketing. I used to have a voice from my heart, words from my thoughts and now as I start my career in digital marketing. I hope it all can add on finally in generating not only my success but the others I work with. I think I might be lucky to have passion for both writing and marketing. This means a lot for me because when you work with love and keen in what you do, I believe this can bring the best results. I’m always willing to learn and improve myself. Working on the industry new challenges is a hard thing but it matters for me to be always ready for new opportunities. I took a step forward to be in advanced level and I still work on myself as I like innovation, new ideas and new thought. As it all should be in a trendy look, way. I would like to let my voice be heard as it might make a change.

 


Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !